Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Welcome to our Life!

Keet and I have decided to create our own blog - we don't do much blogging, so this could be an interesting situation. Keet's sister, Trisha, encouraged us to have one since we are expecting Baby Redden in May and blogging is an easy way to keep people updated.


Our lives right now consist of work and school. Keet is a Master of Divinity candidate at Trinity Evangelica Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. We live in Kenosha, Wisconsin, so he commutes about an hour one way when he has to go to campus. Keet is almost done with this semester - just one more final to go and a paper to turn in and then he has three weeks off! We both are very excited since it has been a busy semester for Keet and we will actually get to take it easy and have some fun together.


I work at Carthage College in the Alumni Relations/Development office. Most people don't really know what that means, but basically I interact with alumni of Carthage and try and get them to give back financially. I have only been there a month, but I already feel like I fit in and am looking forward to continuing on there.


As I mentioned before, Keet and I will be having a baby in 2007. Our due date is May 28th, so I am just starting my fifth month right now. We had an ultrasound last week and below is a picture of Baby Redden - it looks like "he" is sucking his thumb. "He" is already the cutest baby in the world! :) (We won't find out the sex of the baby for another few weeks.) We both feel very blessed to be having a baby - God truly is good!


We will try and do our best to keep this site updated with news and pictures. Our lives usually aren't that exciting, but we will do our best to keep you entertained and informed!

No comments: