Sunday, March 25, 2007

Getting Ready...

We continue to get ready for Baby Redden's arrival. Yesterday we finished putting up some trim and touching up the paint in the nursery. Below is a "before" and "after" picture of part of the room - we still have a little more to do so we will put some pictures up when we are done. Keet no longer has his own study room, but he still actually prefers reading in there because there is so much natural light.

Yesterday I reached 30 weeks - just 10 more to go. I have to say that I have been very blessed with an easy pregnancy. Besides a couple of weeks of queasiness at the beginning, I really haven't felt bad at all. I am noticing that my energy level is somewhat decreasing and I can't go, go, go all day long, and my lower back is starting to hurt a bit more when I overdo it, but otherwise, I feel pretty normal. Baby Redden is definitely making his presence known; during the past couple of weeks he has been turning and twisting, kicking and punching A LOT! He probably has his daddy's energy level and will be another little "Keet" running around here. We are getting more and more excited every day to meet him!
.

No comments: