How is Cole doing with the transition? He is doing OK. We have been having quite a bit of trouble getting him to go to sleep for naps and sometimes even going to bed. Part of me thinks it may be because we are passing him from one person to the next according to our schedules and we have different techniques or styles and it is just too much for him to handle. I could be wrong though. Hopefully it will start getting easier as he gets older and our days are on more on a consistent schedule. On the eating front, he is taking a bottle very well! I am pumping so he is still on breastmilk. I have heard of some babies who begin taking a bottle and then have issues with nursing, but so far he is still nursing very well. I guess he will take it however he can get it!
He continues to get bigger and bigger. He is probably around 12 pounds now at 2 1/2 months. At his two-month check up, he was in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. So, he isn't the heftiest guy, but he is a nice size. I am still amazed at how many strangers will comment on how tiny he is. I don't really agree, but oh well. He makes up for it with his activity. Cole sleeps on his stomach and the other morning I found him on his back! He is now using his legs to push himself onto his side and then continue until he is on his back. I haven't seen the whole thing, but I have seen the beginning where he pushes himself onto his side, and I have seen the end result on his back. We don't think it will be too long before he starts to crawl as he is pulling up his knees under him when he is on his tummy, and as he is scooting all over the crib and we never know how we will find him.
Cole enjoying his new toy!
Cole after a bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment