

Cole kept sticking out his tounge today! It looks so long. Silly Cole!
Cole did the funniest thing yesterday. We gave him a banana to play with and he LOVED it! Not the inside, but the outside. He played with it forever. I have a video of him and a picture below.

This past week we have had so much snow! I think we probably have over a foot out there on the ground. It has been cold so it isn't melting at all. We took Cole out one day, but it was too cold and windy for him to even experience the snow. He did look pretty cute in his snowsuit though.


Even though Cole has all these toys he can play with, he almost always goes after one thing - the Remote Control. He loves to play with it and put it in his mouth. I guess he is just preparing for all those Sunday afternoons watching football. :)

2 comments:
Chloe LOVES the remote too- has for months now and still will go after the remote every time she sees it! I keep trying to trick her into playing with the one that I took the batteries out of but she wants the one that actually turns the TV on/off and works the cable box! Funny babies!
How cute is he with the banana! He must be getting ready to get some teeth! :) Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment