

This is my friend Julie's little girl, Alexa. She is about three weeks younger than Cole. Isn't she cute?
Cole is finally starting to tolerate books. He still doesn't have too much patience with them, but hopefully he will like them more and more.
Friday, January 18, 2008
New Pictures
Here are a few pictures of Cole. He is still crawling everywhere and climbing up on whatever he can. He has his first 2 teeth - on the bottom. I haven't gotten a picture of them yet but once I do, I will post them. He is also saying 2 different things pretty consistently -- adda and abba. I caught a video of adda, but he seems to say abba more. Maybe he will like Abba's music. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the first picture!!! David's comment was, "He's a little Keet!" Glad to see you guys are well.
Post a Comment