Thursday, July 16, 2009

Three Months Old...Already!

Parker is three months old today! How time has flown. I can't believe it. With Cole, it seemed like the first three months took forever but not with Parker. I guess having a toddler and a baby keeps you busy enough that time goes a lot faster.

I thought with this post I would say a few things about what Parker is up to these days:

  • Parker sleeps great for the most part. His is a good napper and has been doing well at night. I usually put him to sleep around 8:30, and he sleeps until 5 or 6, sometimes later. I do give him one last feeding before I go to bed so he has a full tummy for the night.
  • He just started rolling over from his stomach to his back. He has only done this in his crib when he is going down for naps, which has made nap time a little bit more difficult. He seems just as strong as his older brother was at this age. He will stand up on our laps while we hold him and he does really well holding his head up.
  • He smiles a ton when you talk to him and smile back at him. He also has started laughing a little bit (see previous post). Overall he is a very happy little guy as long as he gets his rest.
  • Cole really enjoys Parker. He is constantly saying, "Hi Parker!" and giving him hugs and kisses. The other night I was giving Parker a bath and talking to him and everything I said, Cole would say, only ten times louder. It was very cute. Parker loves to watch Cole play; he will just sit there and follow him as Cole goes all around the room doing whatever he is doing.
  • Everyone talks about how much Parker looks like Cole, and he really does. He still has his own unique look to him and at moments he doesn't look anything like Cole, but overall you can really tell that they are brothers. He still has a little bit of hair left and it is definitely darker than Cole's. It will be fun to see what he looks like in 6 months!




0




1 comment:

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe our boys are three months old already! Wyatt just went to his first day of daycare today. I go back to work tomorrow. I'm just thankful I got to be home with him for three months.