Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fun

I feel like I haven't done a very good job of posting lately. I really don't have a good reason, except not a whole lot has been going on. My mom came to visit a few weeks ago and we had a good time with her. We went to a HUGE pumpkin patch the day she arrive, but it rained on us. Nonetheless, we still had a good time seeing everything. This pumpkin patch is almost like a mini theme park - it costs $12.25 per person to get in. There's a ton to do, but some of it was closed since it had rained.

Last week we tried to go apple picking, but when we got to the orchard, she informed us we couldn't because of some insurance reason. Of course we had driven over an hour to get there. The kids still had fun running through the pumpkins and we did buy some of the yummy apples.

Like I said, not too much other than "normal" life is happening for us. We have had some really nice weather, but I think this might be the last week for that. I might actually have to get out some warmer clothes! The next family visit will be from Keet's parents at Thanksgiving when they drive out here to be with us that week. It will be really nice to spend the holiday with family.



Yummy apples!

Parker has discovered he can look at you by moving only his eyes and not his whole head. He does this mainly when he is being a stinker!


Cole with his friends at the Apple orchard, getting ready to run through the pumpkin patch.

Parker's favorite thing to do was to go in the bathroom and get a toothbrush out of that drawer and walk around and chew on it. THat drawer now has a child safety lock on it and he no longer gets a toothbrush out. I do remember Cole did the exact same thing at this age.

G-ma and Cole at the PUmpkin patch.

Parker hiding under his blanket because of the rain.

The boys enjoyed playing in this big thin of corn.

Making cookies with G-Ma.

No comments: