Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Little Boy is 3!

Parker turned 3 years old on April 16th. I can't believe my little boy is already 3! To be honest, I kind of wish he would stop growing up now. Parker does so many cute little things: the way he runs, the way he says certain words, the funny faces he makes, but most of all, his little voice. People, total strangers remark on his voice ALL of the time. The owner of the grocery store here in town came and found us in one of the aisles yesterday because he thought he heard Parker's voice and he thinks is the greatest thing.

But, Parker did have a birthday and we had a lot of fun celebrating it! This was the first time for us to celebrate it with a lot of family and the first time for us to be in Indiana for it. We had yummy cupcakes and lots of presents for him to open, plus his cousins were there which made it extra special. The funniest part of the whole thing is when it was time for him to open presents.  Cole, being the big brother, stood closely by with my strict instructions from me to let Parker open his own presents. Well, that did not really happen. By the second present, Cole was helping Parker - a lot! Thankfully, Parker did not seem to care at all. I don't think that will be the case next year.





I love how Uncle Todd and Daddy are with all the kids and the new toys!

Mommy and the Birthday Boy. This is a REALLY bad picture of me. I think I had been in and out of the rain all day!



No comments: