We are almost through January, which is a good thing. This week was kind of rough on my sanity. There were many moments of impatience with my children, and many moments where I felt like if I didn't get out of the house, I would go crazy. Thankfully, we have had some milder days with temps in the 40s and 50s with plenty of sunshine. Because of that, I have been able to take a few walks by myself with my new IPod, which I got for Christmas and which I LOVE. It's great for so many things: listening to music and sermons on walks; bringing up recipes in the kitchen that I pinned on pinterest; reading books on the Kindle app and much more!
Here are some moments from the past few weeks.
 |
| Oh, Annadee! This is what Annadee has become recently - an eating monster! Which is a good thing. She gained 1 pound during the 2 weeks we were traveling back and forth to Indiana! She is actually on the chart now in the 5th percentile. :) She loves to eat whoever's food she can get too; it is funny, but at the same time we cannot ever leave food on the table anymore, especially if we want to eat it! |
 |
| She is so cute about it all, so how in the world can we really get upset? |
 |
| The boys still can't wait until Daddy is home so they can play something on his phone. ;) |
 |
| We went outside late one afternoon to play in the snow and Annadee hardly moved. I think she was overwhelmed by all the snow?? She enjoyed herself, but didn't take any steps. |
 |
| Parker in one of his frustrated moments. |
 |
| Daddy pulling them all on the sled. |
 |
| The perfect Daddy and a great husband! |
 |
| Parker and I have become buddies the past several weeks. I am enjoying it because I won't always have a little three-year old boy who loves me and acts like I am his favorite. |
No comments:
Post a Comment