Monday, June 11, 2007

Life with Cole...







Cole is three weeks old today! We are realizing that Cole is very colicky at times, which makes things difficult. He usually fusses and cries while he is awake, although he does have some quiet awake times. He is also very alert. When he is awake and not fussing, he studies all of his surroundings with "wide-eyed" wonder.
Being a mother is definitely the most difficult thing I have ever experienced. There are times when I just sit here and say, "I don't know," over and over again. But, Cole is also a joy during those short times each day when he isn't crying but being a cute little baby boy.

1 comment:

Susan Kitterman said...

got your postcard this morning and just have to tell you how thrilled we all are for the birth of your beautiful son Cole- I can't believe it Hillary- you're a mom! Now you know what we go through- the joys, the fears, the uncertainty, the blessings- all in the span of a couple seconds. I will write more later but I just wanted you to know how happy we are for you three- he is a lucky little boy to be blessed with such wonderful people as parents. Hang in there- Katy was super collicky- it won't last forever and it is nothing personal- they can't help it, their little tummies are just that way..
love,

Susan and all the Kittermans