Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost 9 months old

Cole will be 9 months old this week! He is turning into such a big boy. He has been crawling since about 6 1/2 months, pulling himself up into a standing position holding onto furniture since 7 months and now he is standing on his own without holding onto anything. Granted he hasn't done it for more than 30 seconds, but that is a start! He has had his bottom two teeth for a little while now, and we thought that he was acting pretty fussy recently, and last night we saw at least one of the top teeth poking through, so those are on their way.



Baby clothes are so cute. I got this outfit at a shower and I had to get a picture of his bottom.




We have had a lot of snow here in Kenosha and we decided to take Duke and Cole for a short walk at a nearby park.

I didn't get the camera fast enough here. He had been under the furniture. It is definitely different having a mobile baby.

My mom found this GAP coat for $3 at the thrift store. You gotta love that! It is still a bit big, but it is so cute. I am not sure what Cole thinks of the fur though. :)

I thought he looked so handsome in this sweater. And I love the look on his face like he is laughing at something so funny.

Just a cute picture.

Cole LOVES his blankets. He has two like this where they are fleece and they have the little tags on the edge. Whenever he gets tired he likes to snuggle with them.

1 comment:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Cole is getting so big!!! It's hard to believe that he is almost 9 months old. Very cute pictures!