On Sunday, Cole climbed into the laundry basket to get a ball that had gotten in there. He was pretty cute in there. If you look closely, you can see "Lil' R" on the back of his shirt. This is one of Keet's old outfits. I put Cole in it on Sunday - the day that daddy left for his trip.

I don't know what in the world Cole is doing here. We got a hand-me down TV from my boss this past weekend and Cole started kissing it tonight. Maybe he likes the cool surface??? I don't know. Kind of funny!
Cole has a CD that his great-grandma and great-grandpa Arthur got him. It has 6 songs on it and they all have is name in them. There is one in particular that Keet likes to sing to him quite a bit. I turned it on tonight and Cole recognized it and started smiling and "dancing" - this is the video below. He can't wait for daddy to be home to sing it to him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment