Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have no idea what to title this post...

It's been a while since our last post. Keet made it home safe and sound last Saturday morning. It has taken him almost a week to get back to normal because of the time difference and jet lag. He had a great trip - maybe he will write something here. Here are some pictures of the last couple weeks of Cole. He is getting more comfortable on his feet. He isn't falling down after just 1 step but stays up and does a second; then he falls down. He is exploring EVERYTHING as you can see from some of the pictures below.


Cole decide to explore the kitchen cabinet. I left the room to get the phone to make a call and when I came back, this is how I found him (below). In the cabinet!He just had to get absolutely everything out of the cabinet.


Funny Cole!
He is cheesin' so much more for the camera these days.
Cole's hair used to be the permanent mohawk, but since it has gotten longer, it lays down now. We decided to put his hair like this for old times sake.
"I wear my sunglasses at night..."
Last Saturday my friend Erin and her baby Elise were in the area so we were able to meet them.
Cole enjoying his new toy - courtesy of a Target gift card from Uncle Roger.
This is one of the new faces Cole has been making. This isn't the best angle because he looks a lot cuter when he makes it. If we say No or he knows he is doing something he shouldn't be and we catch him, this is the face he makes.

No comments: