
Cole is 10 months old today and he is really starting to take off walking. I think he is really excited about it because whenever he does he has this big grin on his face. AND, he doesn't seem to want to take his naps. I have heard that when they reach a new milestone this can become a problem. Hopefully this is the case and it will pass in a couple of weeks.
So, today is Good Friday, and I don't think I have ever had 10 inches of snow fall on Good Friday! Just crazy. We took Cole and Duke out for a few minutes to experience their last Wisconsin snow (we hope). I guess only in Wisconsin...right?
Enjoy the videos!
I know we shouldn't laugh but his nose dive in the video above was pretty funny. :(
Here is a video out in the snow!
1 comment:
ohmygoodness...hysterical. seriously, what a hoot. looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! it's so exciting to see Cole walking!
Post a Comment