Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random

Here are some random pictures - mainly of Cole.


Cole will often "hug" Duke. It annoys Duke we think, but he tolerates it.

This is a funny picture - I think it was catching a certain moment because Cole doesn't just stand around like this.

Cole and Mommy wearing our baseball hats.

Happy Cole!

Sometimes Cole likes to get in Duke's crate and sit in there. I guess it is just the right size space for him.

Keet decided to make orange juice popsicles (just plain orange juice - doesn't sound very appealing to me) and he let Cole try it.

This was Cole's reaction.

Don't you just love baby pajamas!



Last night Cole was helping me do laundry. He would take each piece out, one by one. I would said thank you and he would reach in a get another one to give to me. It was kind of cute. He is becoming quite the little helper around the house. If he takes all of the towels off of the shelf, he makes sure to stuff them back on; if he takes something out of a box, he makes sure to put it back in, along with other stuff that doesn't belong in there. :)

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love that he falls into the basket :) very cute!

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Cole is so much fun! His facial expressions remind me of Keet. :)