Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hmmmm...

Well, we had our ultrasound today. Everything looks good with the baby. I am right on target with my original due date of April 23rd. It was neat to see the baby moving around and everything. When the technician tried to see the sex, she was having a little bit of a problem because the cord was in that area. She did get one really good shot and it seemed pretty clear that it was a boy. She didn't want to commit though, but I think Keet and I are going to assume we are having a boy. If it is a girl, then great and what a fun surprise! We are just thankful that everything with the baby is going well and that "he" looks healthy! :)

2 comments:

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

I'm glad everything looks good. That sounds like our ultrasound. She was pretty convinced after several angles that it was a boy but said not to go shopping until our next ultrasound which is tomorrow. Wonder what Trisha will have? Maybe we make it three boys???

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

How exciting! Any names picked out?