
Things are going well with my second pregnancy. I felt so sick during the first 6 weeks, but have really felt pretty good for a while now. It's hard to believe that in just about 3 weeks I will be halfway there! In a little over 5 months we will have a new addition to our family. We are very excited! Next week we will have an ultrasound and hopefully we will be able to see whether we are having a boy or a girl. We have a girl named picked out, but really don't have a boy name chosen yet.
I have started showing Cole pictures of babies and he has started saying baby in the cutest way. It sure will be different for him when the baby arrives but we think he will enjoy being a big brother.
And something else that is exciting is that Keet's sister and I are due basically the same day! Crazy how that has worked out. And wait till you hear our girl names! :) Don't worry, Trisha, I am not going to say anything.
We will update the blog next week with our ultrasound pics and news!
3 comments:
Look at that little belly! I can't wait to find out what you are having next week! Also, I wanted to let you know that it is okay if you share our girls name. We have decided on Gertrude and Gerti for short. Is that close to what you have picked?
When is your dr. appointment? If they can tell what it is are you going to share?
our belly's are about the same...wonder how trisha's is coming along! Too bad we can't all get together for a belly photo!
Post a Comment