This week we also got him ready for some outside summer fun. We got him a little trike for his birthday and Keet's dad put it together on Tuesday. He can't quite reach the pedals, but he uses his feet to get around. He went around Stromsburg so much the first couple of days that he probably went a whole mile. He certainly has a lot of energy. He also got a pool for the backyard and a sandbox, courtesy of Keet's dad. He hasn't played in either yet but I am sure he will soon.
Yesterday we took him to the park in the morning and he had a blast with daddy, Mimi and Papa; Mommy was there but I can't do much with Parker. Then last night we had a some friends over to eat pizza and have birthday cupcakes. We had a good time outside afterwards. All in all, I think he had a great week! (I am going to try and post a video of his birthday some time soon, if I can get it off the camera!)




I thought Margie's face was kind of funny here. :)

Me with Parker - just watching everyone else have fun.




We tried the whole sprinkler thing, but the water from the hose was too cold for him to enjoy. He liked messing with the actual sprinkler itself.


His new trike. Will post a video of him on it soon.

All business - don't mess with me.


At the zoo on a big spider's web.

He wouldn't sit still for 5 seconds - literally. Running around everywhere!

Another attempt at getting a picture - not working.



Grandpa was singing, but very badly, and Cole just did not know what to think of that. Here is is looking to see if Papa was OK, and below he is looking at us trying to see if we think Papa is as bad as Cole thinks.
1 comment:
These are all funny pictures. It looks like he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment