Friday, November 13, 2009

Autumn Days

We have been enjoying some great weather here in Nebraska the past couple of weeks. It seemed like we weren't going to have too much fall weather since it snowed twice in October and seemed so cold. But, the very end of October and beginning of November were wonderful with some days in the 60s and 70s! I don't think it will last much longer, but we have been trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

Keet returned from his trip to Russia very late Monday night and we have definitely loved having him home again. He really enjoyed his trip and says that he learned a lot. Maybe he will share some of his thoughts about it some time and post some pictures. He is still dealing with some jet lag, poor guy. I think he slept better in Russia than here at home. Parker still wakes up at least once before 5am and we both have problems going back to sleep. I guess we will just have to go to bed earlier until Parker decides to sleep later.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away. Unfortunately, we won't be able to travel home this year since we will be going home for Christmas. We will miss getting together with family and seeing everyone, and I will especially miss the food! :( Mom, you have to fix your pecan pie for me at Christmas! I think we are going to try and stay for a little while at Christmas, so if you would like to get together with us, just let me know. We would love to see some friends while we are in town.


The boys enjoying their daddy!

Addie is the little girl I watch on Wednesdays. She and Cole get along most of the time, but do have their moments.








1 comment:

Jessica said...

Maybe you hear some already, but Parker looks like Grandpa Steve in some of the pictures.