







Friday morning, Keet left for Russia. He is going with our Senior Pastor to Kursk, Russia to work with a missionary. They will be learning about the current state of the ministry there and helping to make some decision for the future direction it will be taking. He will be gone a total of 11 days - 2 days down and 9 to go! We will miss him a lot. I actually haven't heard from him yet to say that they have arrived; hopefully we will soon.
He actually left a little treasure hunt for me to do while he is gone, althought I have to admit I am at a standstill. He left a note telling me about it and there is a 14-letter word or phrase that I have to figure out. I get the letters by finding notes that he has left that has the number with the corresponding letter. I have found 9 so far, but have not found any notes since late Friday night. He must have hid the last five notes way to hard. I guess he will just have to give me some clues once I hear from him!
My mom came into town late Friday night and will be with us through Saturday. We haven't seen her since July so it is nice for her to be here with me and the boys. We took Cole around a little last night for trick or treating. He did OK with the whole process. He wouldn't keep the hood of the costume on the whole time, but he sure did like getting all that candy! I think we are going to have it for a VERY LONG TIME considering he can only eat 1 or 2 pieces a day. Mommy and Daddy will have to help him out a bit. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment