Friday, May 21, 2010

Cole's Three!















Cole turned three years old today! I know he is growing up fast, but I do feel like it has been three years. It doesn't seem like he was a baby yesterday and a toddler today. He is such a funny little boy - every day he says something new and is becoming more and more conversational all the time. He also repeats phrases I say ALL THE TIME. Yesterday on the way home from Indiana he said, "Let's just be patient", which is something I am constantly telling him. He seems like a smart little guy, but they are probably all smart at this age.

We went ahead and celebrated his birthday in Indiana last weekend with family. I made his green dinosaur cake - he has been begging for it for months. We were going to take him to the zoo this week, but with traveling for the funeral that did not happen. We will take him at some point this summer.

We love you lots Cole!

No comments: