Thursday, July 8, 2010

Few Trip pics


Yeah, that is Keet changing Parker's diaper in the car while I am driving it. I couldn't really get a decent shot. Of course, it was a poopy diaper too. We really need a van, but we keep putting it off since we barely drive during the week.

Pool time at my aunt's house.





Trying to get a family picture but Cole all of a sudden didn't want to cooperate. Surprise, surprise!



Todd trying to get the boys to share.



As mentioned in my previous post, I and the boys were gone from home for 14 days! I think that is the longest we have ever been away before. I left with the boys on the 23rd of June and got them settled in at my mom's house before I left for Ohio with our youth group for a conference. I really enjoyed being at the conference; I don't get to be with our youth group much because of the boys, but I was very thankful that I had this opportunity to go. The boys did really well with my mom, Keet's parents, and Uncle Todd and Trisha even took Cole to the Children's museum one day! After the conference we spent a couple of days recuperating in Indy before driving home.

About a week and a half before our trip, Parker threw our camera in the bath tub, so it was ruined and I really didn't have a camera for most of our trip. I did get a few pics though.

No comments: