Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Recent Pics




Silly Parker

It's been a lot of fun to see the boys playing together more and more.

Loves going backwards into his pool.

You can really see Parker's teeth now. I think he is getting his fifth tooth this week.

Complete fuzz up there! :)






Since we didn't do any fireworks with the boys on the 4th, we let Cole do some sparklers and a few little other things.

We have had a pretty uneventful couple of weeks around here. The boys had a virus last week and then I came down with something on Friday, but by Sunday I was fine. Keet left this morning for Kansas City for a Young Pastors conference. He will be gone until Thursday evening. I have a feeling the days will get long, but we will be fine.

We are in the midst of planning our first family camping trip. We will be going to Rocky Mountain National Park in August. Keet and I camped quite a bit before we had the boys, but have not since Cole was born. We figured this might be a good time and since we are only 8 hours from the Rocky Mountains, why not? I guess there are some good things about living this far west. We are excited to go and see the mountains and lakes and hopefully some wildlife! We can't wait!

No comments: