Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Soccer Update

So, things have completely turned around in the soccer area with Cole. A few weeks ago one of his friends from church was on the team Cole was going to be playing and so we were very hopeful that this might get him out on the field to play. AND IT DID! He had a really good time and since then has played every game. He is quite an interesting soccer player - almost completely oblivious to what he is supposed to be doing out there. Instead of chasing after the ball, it seems like he is really just following all of the other kids wherever they run and intent on talking, laughing, hugging and getting into the space of the kids on his team. But, he is having a ton of fun, and can learn the rules later so we don't really care at this point. I thought I would put a video of him because it's so funny. Sorry about the middle; I was so intent on watching him that I forgot about the camera!

No comments: