So here is my first picture this pregnancy - 19 weeks on Mother's Day. I wanted to get a couple of pictures before we went to church and Keet is never home so I had Cole take his first picture of me. He did really well, didn't he?
Decided to take some pictures outside while waiting for Keet to get home after church. The boys were being pretty cute.
You have to love both of my boys' hair! We get remarks all the time from complete strangers on Parker's hair. It's pretty much white and baby fine. I think this day it was a bit breezy outside so that is why it is all standing up!
g
Keet's birthday was yesterday and we opened his few gifts outside.
Cole was being such a silly little goof!
And I know your life wouldn't be complete without this picture of Cole's hair in the morning...
something out of this world...
that definitely has a mind of it's own.
1 comment:
Love the pics! Wyatt has barely any hair up top which is kind of funny. I've trimmed the sides and back but I've never touched the top, prob will be years before I do, lol. Cole is starting to look more like you I think. He is really changing!
Post a Comment