Saturday, August 27, 2011

Catch Up - Indiana Trip

I don't know if anyone is even checking this blog anymore! I inadvertently took a hiatus that past several weeks. But, I wanted to catch everyone up on the rest of our summer!

At the end of June we drove to Indiana and stayed for a week. We mainly visited with family and relaxed; we really didn't do too much. The boys were in heaven playing with all the toys at grandma's house and Mimi and Papa's house. We were also able to meet our new niece, Emery, who was born at the end of May. Cole and Parker enjoyed playing with their cousins Elias and Adeline, who they only get to see twice a year. It's still amazing that they seem to click right away even though they are never together!


Hanging out with G'ma!



Trying to get a family picture during an outing. Just got three of us.


This was the best one of all four of us.


My sweet Parker - sparkler time.





I was able to get together with my college friends - these are all our kids! We have three due this fall and winter!


Playing with cousins!


The only picture I got of our new niece, Emery.


Sprinkler time with cousins.








Parker did not like the fireworks we shot off at Mimi and Papa's!


Elias and Cole.


Cousin Adeline.


Daddy and Parker being silly.


Swim time at Aunt Terry's.




2 comments:

Helena and Elise said...

I'm still reading :)! Great to hear an update!

Unknown said...

I am still reading too! the boys are so big!