Saturday, November 19, 2011

2 months

Annadee was two months old on Tuesday. I know this is said so many times, but I really can't believe two months have gone by already. The rough first couple of weeks are over and now we are getting into a routine. I have to admit, Annadee is one GREAT baby. Not that I didn't enjoy Cole and Parker as babies, but either its because I have gone through it twice before, or its all her, but she seems to be the sweetest, most laid back baby ever!

The best thing about Annadee these days are here smiles, coos and little squeals of delight. I can't wait to hear her first laugh too, whenever that happens.

Annadee is sleeping fairly well at night, just getting up once, usually. She has slept all night a couple of times, but of course, I haven't. It will be nice when I can sleep through the night too! I don't really seem to mind getting up once with her, as she is still a little thing. At her two month check she was almost ten pounds, just a couple ounces short. She is between the 25th and 50th percentile for weight and the 75th to 90th for height. I don't know what her head is; probably small because it looks small to me.

I have looked at some of the boys pictures when they were little and its amazing how much she looks like both of them. I think we all thought she just looked like Cole, but some of Parker's pictures could be her. It's funny how they all have looked so similar. She is developing her own unique look though and it will be fun to see what she looks like in a few months.




Parker at two months.

Cole at two months

No comments: