Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Picture Catch Up

Thought I would post some pictures of November and December up till now. We REALLY enjoyed the nice weather in November. The boys were able to play outside almost every single day in November and even the first day of December because of the wonderful weather. Even if it was only 40 degrees, as long as it was sunny, they were outside in the early afternoon, and sometimes later afternoon. It definitely was a blessing because they have SO MUCH energy. I notice that some springs popped through the fabric on my loveseat tonight from all the jumping they do. I'm not really sure what to do with them - they are both monkeys; especially Parker!

Annadee continues to be an amazing baby. Keet and I continue to remark about her laid back nature and how she completely goes with the flow. I guess that's a third child for ya! She had her first little giggle last Friday and now the boys, especially Cole, always want to see her laugh. I have to remind him that she might not always be in the right mood, so now he asks, "Is she in the right mood?"

Cole is quite the little helper with Annadee. If I am doing something and I need her entertained for a few minutes, he is usually very eager to go talk to her and make her smile. You can tell when she sees him that he is one of her favorite people. :)

The pictures are in reverse order of how they should be. Oh well.



My three cuties!


We got our first major snow last Saturday. The boys were so excited to get out and play. It was really cold for a couple of days, but today they finally got to go out and play again in it. I don't think it will be going anywhere soon - not really supposed to warm up.

We are doing an advent calendar this year. Hopefully the boys are learning that Christmas is more than just presents and cookies!







Thought I would include my handsome husband.


My mom came for Thanksgiving, which was really nice. I think we had the best food of anyone. Seriously, it was really good and we had such a nice day all together!



Had to put this picture of sweet Annadee waking up. She takes her time, stretching and everything.

Cole was excited about Thanksgiving and at the end of the day said he really enjoyed it.

I turned 32 on Thanksgiving. Yikes! Me with my little girl.

Gma is the best pie maker around!

The boys helping make pies. Yum, Yum!

Parker enjoying his Thanksgiving meal. He actually ate all of it - which is a huge deal for him.


I thought this was funny. :)






Enjoying wonderful weather to rake up those fall leaves!


Cole loving Annadee - isn't it so sweet?

No comments: