Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kitchen Transformation

Our kitchen has gone through quite the transformation since we first moved into this house three years ago. We have painted, put in new counter tops, new flooring, some new appliances and lighting, and recently just redid the cabinets. With the exception of a few minor things, I think we are done with the kitchen. Here are some pictures of the transformation.

This picture was actually before we even moved in. Cole was so little back then...and Parker wasn't even born yet. The kitchen was pretty much brown and white...ugly.



This is that same corner right before we started the cabinets. New countertops, sink and appliances.


Here they are painted.


Here is a better picture - with a new little boy and everything. :)




Here is a picture of how they look with our floor - which I LOVE!


Another before picture with the very ugly flooring, and more brown and white.



Same Corner, sorry about the clutter.



Some different cabinets.








2 comments:

Helena and Elise said...

The kitchen looks really great! I'm sure the lighter colors make it feel refreshing. Wish we were closer and could do house stuff together!

Helena and Elise said...

The kitchen looks great! I'm sure it is refreshing being in there with the lighter colors. Wish we were closer so we could do house stuff together!