Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Only 2 more months...

Only two more months until you are one year old, Annadee! I feel like the time is going by so fast these days, and all I want to do is freeze it so you can stay in my favorite stage. You are experiencing so much and definitely keeping us on our toes. Your personality is starting to shine through more and more. You love to laugh, especially with your older brother Parker, who is more than willing to get you to laugh! You are quite a determined little person and REALLY desire to get your way. It kind of scares me a little. You also are getting into more and more every day; finding new little places to explore in our house.

You are eating more and more foods these day, but you mainly still eat baby food and puffs. Thank goodness for puffs - I don't know what we would do without them. I am thankful that you seem very excited about eating and hope that your good attitude continues! You are however the messiest eater ever and I basically have to give you a bath after every meal. I look forward to the end of pureed baby food.

You usually have to get right in the middle of what everyone else is doing, especially your brothers and whatever they are playing with. Thankfully they both love you more than anything and are willing to endure you getting in the way of their playing.

I can tell that you really want to just get up and walk at times, however, you are still learning to stand on your own and do it a little longer every day. I imagine in the next two or three weeks you will take your first step, and within weeks afterwards, you will be chasing after your brothers on your two feet.

Even though this picture is blurry, it shows how much you are loved by your brothers, and how much you all look alike!

You are definitely on the small side and that is OK with me. You are healthy and you sleep 12 hours straight each night, so I am not concerned. I do get tired of hearing from other people, "HOW SMALL" you are. We all know this, and I don't need to be continually told this. You are the size God has made you and you have a daddy with an extremely FAST metabolism.

I love you Annadee and I love being your Mommy!

No comments: