Friday, December 14, 2012

November all at once

 I am somewhat behind so I thought I would just do a massive update on what has been happening with us.
We are always in Nebraska for Thanksgiving because Keet always has to preach the Sunday after, so we were invited over to some of our close friends, the Johansen's house. We have a VERY nice time enjoying some good food. The kids had a lot of fun playing together too.
This is Cole and Kaylor playing Angry birds on Keet's phone - I think they would play all day if they could!


School with Cole is going OK. I am not always great about doing it if it gets really busy, but we have been plugging along. He is getting to be a pretty good printer and reader. He's not always very enthusiastic, but we try and get through some 3-4 times per week.


Oh, Annadee! Evert tune we gave spaghetti, she loves to put it on her head!

-

I turned 33 this year! Yikes. 33 sounds old. I realize I don't like odd numbers - they sound worse than even numbers.


Cole is REALLY into making this out of paper. I think he took after Keet's artistic side. He definitely didn't get it from me.

Decorating our tree - we had a really good time. Although, I think the Christmas lights were against us this year. It took forever to get them all working, but we finally did.




We have made some Christmas cookies this year. I like to make some early in December to spread it out. These were our spritz butter cookies - they were yummy. We have also made some sugar cookies which were equally yummy. Not sure if we will make any more before we head to Indiana.



Annadee enjoying her first Christmas cookie ever! Last year she was only 3 months old. Can't believe she is 15 months this year.

So, Cole is either going to be a veterinarian, or a scientist of some kind. He is in to taking apart dead animals right now and looking at their insides. This was a bird that Keet and Cole found while Keet cleaned out the garage.

Discussing something interesting.

Let's see what is inside.

Well, at least Daddy does this with him and I am spared from it. As a side note, Keet shot two ducks today hunting and while he removed the breasts from the birds for me to fix at some point in the future, Cole was right there with him looking at all the inside organs!

No comments: