Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Halloween












 We celebrated Halloween this year Star Wars style. The kids had fun with their costumes and I loved that I got Parker's Yoda costume for $5 at a consignment store and Cole's on Ebay for $3 and I made Annadee's. :) Of course, Annadee hated hers - did not want to keep those hair buns on for anything and I could barely get a picture of her or of all of them together. Stromsburg has a great little event in our town square where all the businesses pass out candy and have little games all the kids can play. Plus they have free hot dogs, pop corn and s'mores so I don't have to do any cooking! After that we headed over to our church for a trunk or treat that Keet had put together and organized. Soooo, we got more candy there and really didn't have to go to but a few of our neighbor's houses for actual trick or treating.






No comments: