Friday, October 26, 2007

Did you ever lose something?



Did you ever lose something? Maybe it was an important number or a shoe, or an earring (I've lost 3 in the past week) or something else that you use all the time. Well, we have lost our camera. Our camera! Normally, this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but everyone knows that when you have your first baby, you take tons and tons of pictures because everything is a new experience and you want to capture those cute moments, faces and precious memories. We have looked everywhere for our camera - in drawers, behind furniture, inside furniture, under beds, in cabinets and on shelves. It isn't anywhere. Sometimes, I think little people invade your house every once in a while and take a bunch of things all at once to make you go crazy. I certainly feel a little crazy not knowing where our camera is!

No comments: