We have been giving Cole rice cereal for about a month now and last week we gave him some banana baby food and this morning I decided to try peaches with him. It was so funny and I was able to catch a few seconds of it on video. I guess peaches can be a bit more sour than blah rice cereal or bananas. His left eye would squint and a couple tears even started coming out. On a side note, today Cole is five months old. Happy Birthday sweet baby boy! We love you!

I couldn't resist putting this cute picture of Cole up!
1 comment:
That video clip with the peaches is cute!! It's fun when they try different foods for the first time isn't it?! I have some great pics from Chloe a couple days ago with lemons- she makes awful faces and then keeps eating them! 5 months already huh?!
Post a Comment