This weekend Uncle Todd, Aunt Trisha and cousin Elias came to visit. We had a great time with them playing games, hanging out and experiencing some firsts with parenting and other things. I am not sure how much the boys really understood what was going on, but they did seem to interact a little bit. AND, I think they conspired on Friday to keep us all up for 2 hours by going back and forth with crying. It is weekends like this that make us want to be a lot closer to family so that we can have more of these times.
Playing together when they first came. I love Elias' feet! :)
The boys playing under the dining room table.
Playing together when they first came. I love Elias' feet! :)
The boys playing under the dining room table.





1 comment:
the pictures are soo cute. the boys look like trouble to me :)
Post a Comment