Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cole is 11 months old!

Cole was 11 months old yesterday. He is such a fun little boy. We can really tell a difference with the way he interacts with us; when we play with him he plays back more and more. And, he is starting to talk a little bit. If we say "Keet" he says "Ke", which is cute. We thought his first word might be Duke, because we tend to say that a lot, but I guess I (Hillary) tend to say Keet more. Below are some pictures from the past week or so.


We are getting ready to put our house up for sale and Keet has been doing some work on our front porch. Cole was trying to help daddy yesterday with the hammer.






He looks like such a big boy here!

I love this picture - I just think he looks cute.

Cole and Daddy! What handsome guys!


Mommy and Cole enjoying some spring weather.



We have just started taking Cole outside because it has been quite chilly here. He was a little hesitant at first but now he LOVES it!

Cole climbing up our front porch.

1 comment:

Helena and Elise said...

I love watching Cole grow - so cute! Hard to believe you'll be celebrating his one year birthday next month. Time goes so fast.