Saturday, April 12, 2008

How many different things can I hold?

Now that Cole walks ALL THE TIME, he feels the need to carry things around with him. Usually it is one of his little toys, but today, he was interested in carrying around various household items. Such a funny little boy.
A basket...(notice the pan on the floor - another one of Cole's carrying expeditions.)
A broom...I am going to help mommy sweep!

A paint tray...can you tell we are painting?
And this pictures was just too funny. He was playing with this cap to his sippy cup and then started walking around with it in his mouth, covering his nose. He makes us laugh a lot. :)

1 comment:

The Pusateri's said...

How funny is he?! I can't believe he's walking! If he wants to come over and sweep he's more than welcome- lol! Chloe likes to take clothes, towels, bibs- anything she can find and wipe down the tables or the floor. Maybe if they get together they can actually clean a room for us! That'd be nice! lol