Congrats!! Grandma told me! Chloe's going to be a big sister too!!! As of now my due date is April 7 but with Chloe by date changed a million times so we shall see!! Congrats to you all!
Oh my gosh - congratulations Hillary! Talk about a lot of change at once. You were worried about getting bored staying in the house - don't think that is going to happen!
AHH!!!!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations you guys - we are super excited for you. Well, I am and I know David will be when I tell him. We haven't had internet all week so I am just now checking your blog! How far along are you?
7 comments:
Congrats!! Grandma told me! Chloe's going to be a big sister too!!! As of now my due date is April 7 but with Chloe by date changed a million times so we shall see!! Congrats to you all!
Cute! Congrats!
I love Cole's expression! Little does he know of what's comming :)
Oh my gosh - congratulations Hillary! Talk about a lot of change at once. You were worried about getting bored staying in the house - don't think that is going to happen!
Can't wait to hear more.
The picture of Cole is priceless!!! I love it--he is soo cute!!! :)
AHH!!!!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations you guys - we are super excited for you. Well, I am and I know David will be when I tell him. We haven't had internet all week so I am just now checking your blog! How far along are you?
Whoa! Congratulations!
Post a Comment