Well, today was my second day at my new job here in Stromsburg. I am working 2 days a week at a Salon here and it is going fine so far. I used to work at a salon in high school and I loved it. Although, this is somewhat a different experience considering the owner is the only stylist that is there all day. I have gotten to know the owner of the salon a little bit during our short time here and I was getting my hair done and she asked me if I would want to work 1 or 2 days throught the end of the year. I wasn't really looking for a job but Keet thought it might be a good idea and he watches Cole one day, and someone in our church watches him the other day. So, things worked out for me to be able to do it.
Basically, I answer the phone for her and provide customer service and do other little jobs. It's not a permanent job, which is really the only reason I am doing it because I definitely want to be at home right now with Cole. I will just be doing it for about 7 weeks until Christmas. It will be nice to have some extra Christmas money and a little extra for other things.
So that's that about my new job!
1 comment:
That's great Hillary! What a nice little break from the normal routeen. I just wish I was the one able to watch Cole. :)
Post a Comment