


I don't know how often I will do this, but I thought I would do another comparison of Cole and Parker. They look alike so much but I want to see HOW much and the easiest way to do that is with photos. Parker was five months old yesterday - I can't believe it! He is still a really good baby - loves cuddling with me which is sooo different than Cole. Cole was always on the move, ready to see what he could do next. Parker likes taking everything in, although I do think he will be like Cole in regards to crawling and walking early. That is my prediction; I guess he could prove me wrong. Anyway, I can't believe he is almost a half year old! I love him to pieces. :)
Parker is in the top three photos and Cole in the bottom two. I also created a new survey on the sidebar so vote away!
No comments:
Post a Comment