Sunday, October 4, 2009

Visitors!

Keet's parents have been visiting us since Wednesday and we have had a great time together! Keet and Papa are the BIGGEST buddies you have ever seen. For a while there it was like Keet and I didn't have to take care of Cole because he was always busy playing with Papa - very nice. :) While they have been here we have played a TON of Mille Bourne. We have been playing this game for many years, probably almost 10. Margie and I are always partners and Keet and his dad are always partners. In the many games we have played of this, Margie and I have won only three times! This weekend was the third. :)

On Saturday we were able to travel to a pumpkin patch outside of Omaha. This isn't any regular pumpkin patch, but more like a mini tourist trap/amusement park. It cost 12.25 a piece to get in so I wasn't sure what to expect, but boy have they gone all out! Everything you could think of was there. We all had a fun time together. Unfortunately, I basically only have pictures from Saturday and Sunday as I lost the other pics from my camera. Boo hoo. Amazingly though, we really didn't get any pictures of pumpkins, or a good family picture.










This picture was as we were leaving the Pumpkin Patch - Cole had not had a nap all day and slept all the way home from 4-6pm in the evening; probably not the best time to sleep but oh well.









Parker's hangout during the day. He did really well; even took a nap in the moby.



This was really cute...

I don't think Parker knew what to think.

Cole did not know what to think of the huge mechanical dragon that was coming to life and smashing pumpkins!

No comments: