I had a few pictures of Cole with a messy face so I thought I would post them. Sometimes I don't know what to think about Cole! He is growing up and talking so much. He surprises me every day with the things he says. One funny thing he is saying right now is, "Oh! Hi Mommy!" or "Oh! Hi Daddy!", like he is totally surprised to see us even though we have been in the room with him for a while. He is also such a 2-year old, if you know what I mean. He has to touch EVERYTHING, knows how to throw a royal fit, and now asks why if I tell him something. He is a sweetie though and gives the best hugs and kisses. He also has started praying at night before bedtime. It's very cute. He thanks Jesus for Mommy, Daddy, Parker pretty much every time, but occasionally will throw something else in there like a "football game". He went to a football game with Keet last Friday night and he decided that was worth thanking Jesus for!




And isn't this just the sweetest face you ever saw? Just ignore my legs! Parker is still such a good little baby. We have started letting him "cry it out" during the night because he kept waking up and wouldn't put himself back to sleep. Well, I actually don't know if he has cried because we have closed his door, and our door and turned the monitor off. I have woken up at 4 each morning and the first morning he was laying there wide awake, not crying or anything. The second morning he slept a little later and went back to sleep. Sooo, I think we are making progress. I have a feeling we weren't letting him learn to go back to sleep on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment