Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Continued

We traveled to Indiana the Monday before Christmas to spend the holidays with family. It was a good time seeing everyone, although we have to admit traveling with little ones and going here and there can be quite tiring. While we were gone Stromsburg was hit with a three-day blizzard. If we had stayed we definitely would have had a much less hectic time! But, it was fun for everyone to see the boys and Keet and I actually saw a movie in a theater. We haven't done that since Parker was born. It was nice.

There are lots of pictures, so enjoy!


You might ask how the trip went. Well, at one point, I was driving and this is the picture I took from the front seat. Cole was sitting on Keet's lap and Parker was facing the wrong way in his car seat. Now, I have to say, we didn't do this a lot, but 12 hours in a car with two little ones is crazy!

Cole really enjoyed making Christmas cookies with G-ma! She couldn't get over how cute he was while making them with her.

Parker and Great Grandma Redden. We stuck Parker in a lot of "strangers" faces during our trip.

Of course, Parker really didn't get the whole unwrapping thing, but enjoyed tearing off some paper here and there.

Cole REALLY got into the presents this year. He kept saying, "I need more presents!" I think he just wanted to keep unwrapping them.

We got a picture of the two of us! Doesn't happen often.

Parker on Christmas morning.



Cole and mommy before opening presents on Christmas.



Cole wanted to help with everyone's presents.

Motorcycles from Uncle Ben and Michelle!

Cole and Elias did have some fun together this visit. Of course, they had their moments too, but overall they did better than I expected two 2.5 year olds to do!

Parker enjoying Papa time.





Parker and Adeline trying to use the same teether.

Sweet Parker.





This is what welcomed us when we arrived home! Huge snow drifts.





I couldn't even get through the snow it was so high.

No comments: