Saturday, January 23, 2010
Walking
I can't believe it but Parker is walking! I thought Cole was an early walker at 10 months, but Parker is walking across rooms at 9 months! He took his first step at about 8.5 months and just the past few days has really taken off. He is such a little thing walking around here. He had his 9 month appointment and for height is in the 50-75th percentile. For weight, he is so skinny that he isn't even on the chart! I think he takes after Keet and has his metabolism and since he is constantly moving, I don't think he has a chance. He did gain weight, so the doctor isn't worred. He's just a little dude!
Disclaimer: In the video, Cole is running around without bottoms on since we are potty training him. I think you just see a little of his backside. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
9 months - that might be some kind of early walking record! Too cute!
That's amazing! Wyatt has stood on his own for several seconds here and there but no steps yet.
Wow!! So little and walking... too cute!! What does Cole think of him walking. Soon they will be running around together! :)
Wow walking already!! Yikes!
Post a Comment