
Before - it didn't quite look this bad since we had pulled some stuff out by this time, but it was a fairly plain room.



Cole transitioned to a big boy bed last week! We have been planning on doing this but when we got home from out Christmas trip to Indiana, he started climbing out of his crib. So, we decided to go ahead and get it done. We had not really done anything to Cole's room since we moved in so it was pretty plain. We are happy with the way it has turned out. Cole still gets out of his bed, but it hasn't been as much as when he was in his crib.
And for the last couple of weeks we have been potty training! Even though Cole was still not for the whole idea, I figured he would probably never been ready, so I should just try. Amazingly, he seems to get the concept most of the time. If he just has underwear, or nothing, on he will go potty very well. If I put pants on him though, he seems to forget and goes. He also will sometimes go #2 in his underwear, which is so annoying. But, he is making progress. I hope eventually I can put pants on him and trust that he will not have an accident!
1 comment:
Good luck with the potty training...that's one thing I'm not looking forward to.
Post a Comment