For Valentine's Day, Keet came home Friday with a homemade chocolate cake in the shape of a heart. I couldn't believe it! It was very sweet of him. AND, it has to be the BEST cake I have ever tasted in my life. The icing is to die for. I put some of it in the freezer because we definitely don't need to eat it all now! Of course, I just finished making some v-day sugar cookies with Cole, but I put the rest of that dough in the freezer too! Don't need that much sugar around!
The next couple of weeks will be busy for us, especially Keet as he has a lot going on with church, but 2 weeks from today we will be on our way to Flordia! Can't wait. What a long, cold, snowy and windy winter this has been in Nebraska. Maybe by the time we come back all the snow will be gone...doubt it. I don't think it will all be gone until May, and it seriously could take that long to melt.
Here are a few pictures!


We went to a wedding last Saturday and I thought Parker looked pretty cute in this outfit.


I thought they looked cute sitting together in Parker's room on the floor!

Cookie cutters!

Eating a cookie.

Parker tasting his first little bit of a cookie.

Yummy!

My cake from Keet - the best I have ever tasted! And I am a chocolate and dessert snob!
1 comment:
That was VERY nice of Keet...tell him to give Toby some pointers-lol. Parker is getting soooo big! Cole is looking so grown up now too! What a beautiful family you guys have.
Post a Comment