Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow, snow, snow...go away!


Parker's first official boo-boo. He pulled two folding chairs down on him this afternoon. But, he is all smiles, even after spending 2 hours in his crib this afternoon and NOT taking a nap.

This was funny the other morning; you can see how tiny Parker is here.

Our snow "adventure" as Cole called it.



Where else can you walk down the middle of the street except in Stromsburg?


Will this winter ever end? I have to admit that I am feeling the winter- time blues. I am soooo ready for some warm weather. We have had snow on the ground for almost 2.5 months and we got a few more inches yesterday. It hasn't been bitterly cold, but it has been cold enough. I can't wait to let the boys go outside and play! Thank goodness we are headed to Florida in a few weeks. I can hardly wait. We are so excited to swim (hopefully the water is warm) and be outside. Keet's parents will be going to and we will get to see both my grandparents and some extended family and Keet's grandparents.

As I said above, we received a few more inches of snow yesterday. We had such big snowflakes coming down that we decided to walk downtown to the coffee place. So, we bundled up the boys and went for a short walk. It was a little chilly but it was nice to get and walk a bit.

No comments: