Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parker is 10 months old!











Parker was 10 months old yesterday. He is so cute and funny right now. ALWAYS walking around, usually with something in his mouth. He loves to smile and laugh, but can be quite a whiner if he doesn't get what he wants. He is eating table food like a pro, even without any teeth. None coming through that I can see.

Parker has been doing soooo much better at night the past couple of months, which has been very appreciated by me. He still gets up right at 6am on the dot most mornings, but at least it isn't until then. It is amazing to me how much better I have felt with more sleep! It does the body good.

Just a couple of differences from Cole: Parker loves to cuddle, especially if he is tired or not feeling so hot, which thankfully, I don't think has really happened much. But it is so sweet when he lays his little head on you. And, his head is bald except for some long fuzz in the back. Cole had much more hair by this point; I guess Parker is taking after me. Parker has hazel eyes, not blue; he still takes a pacifier and doesn't suck his thumb like Cole and is not as attached to his blanket either.

Parker is a lot of fun and we laugh and smile at him a lot!

1 comment:

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

I just LOVE that video of him walking! It's hard to believe our little ones are 10 mos old already!