Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catching Up!




Cole totally didn't want his picture taken!


Already scowling at me...isn't he too young to do that?



One evening a couple of weeks ago we went out to a farmer's fields to pick sweet corn. We came home with 4 garbage bag fulls. We ended up freezing 17 quarts of sweet corn! Definitely not something I enjoy but I guess we will have corn for a year now! It was kind of fun being out in the fields and I even got to driver a four wheeler back to the farm!



e






These are some pictures from one Saturday when we went to a nearby camp called Timberlake Ranch Camp. We went out on a paddle boat which is why the boys are wearing life preservers. They seemed to enjoy it although Parker was getting restless by the end and wanted his preserver off. We also tried hiking around a bit, but the mosquitos were just too bad to be in the woods for very long.

No comments: