Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring












Over the past month we have definitely had some great warm days. In fact today was in the mid 80s! It's been nice to be able to take the boys outside and play; makes the days not feel so long. Spring brings both of the boys' birthdays. Parker's is coming up next week on the 16th. It's hard to believe he will be two and Cole will be four in May! We will be putting them together in Cole's room in June in preparation for the new baby. I am excited about it! I hope that it goes well for them and that they end up enjoying being together. I just hope they don't enjoy it too much at bedtime. ;) Also in preparation for the baby, we got a van this week! We were planning on waiting until closer to October, but we came across a really good deal and we felt like we couldn't pass it up. It's so nice having more space and the boys both LOVE it.

No comments: